What its all about

Poppapope's Steam Car

Kit 8 - The rest of the Frame

NOTE - Those of you that have been following this build will note that I have changed some of the Kit Numbers.  Sorry for the confusion - if any.  STW has modified the Kit List a little changing the combinations while keeping the same ovrall order of the build.  So when I compare my build to say - that of Grier's, there are some slight differences. 

 The Upper Frame 

Back in June, I pre-assembled the frame before it went to the powder coater.  There is a posting about that process.  Now that I have the pieces back, it is time to re-assemble them on the lower frame already mounted on the chassis. 

Everything went together pretty fast,  The "Pedal Plinth" took a small amount of alignment.  I substituted stainless bolts, added washers and changed to nyloc nuts. 






On to Kit 9 - The Tanks are next. 


Thanks for reading - 

Poppapope
Denver, CO USA






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your thoughts on my build.