What its all about

Poppapope's Steam Car

The Sound Track of this Build

 I listen to a lot of music.  Mostly to cancel out the "crickets" in my ears from Tinnitus. 
As such, I like to assemble a Playlist for each major activity, and switch it around as I 
go from my tasks to those assigned by my lady or while I am "working from home". 
 
So the Artists I have chosen for this build are:
Kenny Chesney
Jimmy Buffet  
Rag and Bone Man
Zac Brown Band
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young  (in Various Combinations)
Mumford & Sons
Tom Petty
Dido
Fisherman's Friends
Of Monsters and Men
Gov't Mule
The Lumineers
Men At Work
Dropkick Murphys
Lyle Lovett
 
I usually pick a compilation album from each artist and just put it on "shuffle" -  

The volume level varies with the activity.  It usually gets loudest when the shop is closed up, 
and mellows out if I open the doors.  Or I pull out the headset and ignore the world. 

SO -  I encourage everyone to try some of these out, especially if you have not heard of them. 

Back to the Beginning of the Build . . .




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your thoughts on my build.