What its all about

Poppapope's Steam Car

Kits 1-13 - Ready at the factory floor.

 My Pile is Ready!

The shipment is for kits 1-13.  STW (Steam Traction World) has been saving them up for me since I signed up last November.  They went back and built 1-offs of the early kits, and then filled in to bring me up-to-date. 

The Bigger bits are coming in part 1. 

These are the longer pieces that would make the pallet an odd size and cost more to ship.  The main chassis and frame pieces are in here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The rest of Kits 1-13.  

Lots of boxes of goodies 

- makes this old man's palms itch. 

A total of 300 Kgs.  Going out the week of May 16. 

I am told to expect a week to 10 days for air transit. 

If the shipment went by ship it would be over 35 days to get to the Port of Los Angeles.  Since I see pictures of ships waiting to be off-loaded, and piles of containers sitting waiting for trucks, I decided to opt for air transport. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your thoughts on my build.