What its all about

Poppapope's Steam Car

A Status Update from STW.

Progress Report

Last week I received an email from Dean at STW.  It was addressed to me, but I assume other Lyka subscribers also received it.  Dean lays out that they are indeed making progress and that my pile is growing larger.   Most of the parts have been created, bought, assembled.

The boiler still seems to be a bit delayed, no details on exactly why.   I suspect that the copper tubing is still in short supply. 

Here are some of the pictures he shared: 

A stack of body panels

A "Kit" being pulled together

Bins of parts waiting to be picked

Not sure what this part is. 


Steam manifold assembly.   I hope that the outlets line up with the steam chest inlets.


It seems we are getting closer.

 

Thanks for reading,

Poppapope
Denver, Co  USA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim

Dean phoned me last week with the same update. He was hoping the body panels would be shipped this week but we’re waiting for the delivery of fixings. Which I guess have not arrived as no dispatch yet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your thoughts on my build.